Here I made Jewish applw cake and it is traditional one for Christmas.Thanks to Priya Ranjit of Home Bakers Challenge.It was so taste and divine.
- 3 cups All purpose flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 and 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup Orange juice
- 2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 peeled, cored and chopped Apples
- 2 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 5 Tblspoon Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 10 inch tube pan. Combine the ground cinnamon and 5 teaspoons of the sugar together and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder and 2 cups of the sugar. Stir in the vegetable oil, beaten eggs, orange juice and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan. Top with 1/2 of the sliced apples and sprinkle with 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture. Pour the remaining batter over the top and layer the remaining sliced apples and cinnamon sugar.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 70 to 90 minutes.
Linking this entry to Priya's Home Bakers Challenge