Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fruit & Nut Eggless Cookies

Hello friends!!!!

I have made  the fruit and nut cookies as it is on egg version and everyone loved it... I baked it on before Christmas times... I loved it..This time I had tried  an egg-less version so my friends who are not able to eat egg based cookies/cakes.. and my friends loved the taste and want more..as I made small batch cookies. I am so happy to hear it from my friends... My family loved it... It is best to have it along with a cup of milk or tea or as a snack!!! 



Here goes the egg-less version of the cookies as below


Ingredients:


  • 1 Cup All purpose Flour
  • 1/2 Cup Powdered sugar
  • 6 Tbsp Unsalted butter
  • 3 Tbsp Glazed cherries and green ones i added it too if you want..
  • 3 Tbsp chopped unsalted pistachios.
  • 1 to 2 Tsp Milk
Method;

  • Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C.
  • Sift the flour in a bowl.
  • In a wide bowl,add the butter,powdered sugar and mix well until it is well creamy by using your hand whisk or hand mixer.
  • Add the flour at a time.
  • Add the glazed cherries and pistachios.
  • Mix well to form a dough... Add milk if it is dry and still crumbly.
  • Place the dough on the counter top and make into log shaped by rolling it
  • Transfer the log shaped dough into the parchment paper and roll it until it is covered and seal on both sides.
  • Keep in the freezer or fridge until it is firm.
  • Place the long shaped dough on the cutting board .Take a sharp knife and cut into 1 inch thickness
  • Place the cut cookie dough on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  • Bake it for about 10 to 12 mins or until the edges of the cookies are light brown in color.
  • Allow it to cool on the cooling rack.
  • Serve it along with a glass of milk or a cup of tea.... 
  • Store it an air- tight container.
Enjoy!!!

Happy Baking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :) I look forward to hearing from you of any commrnts on my blog ,suggestions and requests Please follow my blog..
Feel free to email me @ tangymindsachu@gmail.com