Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Mango Lassi

Hello Friends!!!!

It is one of the most favorite fruit as Mango!! I will have mango milk shake that my mom used to make since my childhood days!!! She will make mango shrikhand and goes best combination with poori or chappati..Yum Yum...We had stayed in Ahmedabad,Gujarat and really enjoyed my mom's foods such as mango delights ,Mango shrikhand,Mango Milk shake,Mango Lassi, Sweet Mango Curry(Kerala style) and would slice all mangoes and have it full and used to fight with my bro for the last slice of mango..It is the best moments in my life!!!! Mango is the king of fruit in India!!!! It is the refreshing drink after meal or as an accompaniment for drink!!! It is best to have lassi on Summer days!! I made it yesterday for my hubby and my daughter!! They liked it and almost full..






Here goes the recipe!!! Thanks a lots Priya

Recipe Source: Mango Lassi

Ingredients:


  • 3 Mangoes ( Peeled and Chop and made into Puree)
  • 1 1/2 Cup Yogurt 
  • 1 to 2 Tbsp Sugar( I used honey for my hubby only )
  • 1/2 Cup Water

Method:

  1. Put  the chopped mangoes into the blender and puree it 
  2. Add the other ingredients into the same blender and pulse it well 
  3. Transfer into the serving glass and add ice cube if you want.
  4. If you have reserved mango puree and pour a dollop of mango puree on the center of the lassi and do design as u like with the help of a tooth pick to get design.( I made sun design)
  5. Serve it 
Enjoy!!!!




5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :) I look forward to hearing from you of any commrnts on my blog ,suggestions and requests Please follow my blog..
Feel free to email me @ tangymindsachu@gmail.com