Here It is super weekend as I made very much light mini dessert called Black forest trifle!!! It is so easy and if you got homemade egg less/ egg based chocolate cake!!! I used to make black forest cupcakes, Blackforest cake and now black forest trifle in a serving glass!!!!
It is so rich in texture and amazing..Go on try for it!!! Black forest cake is purely made from chocolate cake cut into each and every layer filled with whipped cream and chopped cherries and soaked in cherry or sugar syrup and filled with top and all sides of whipped cream and decorate it with chocolate shavings and cherries whole on the top!! It is so light and moist cake!!!!
Thank you priya!!!
Here goes for it!!
Recipe Source : Black forest Trifle
- Chocolate Coffee Cake/ Chocolate cake or Brownie( I used Chocolate coffee cake)
- Cherry with syrup
- 1/4 Cup Whipping cream
- 1/4 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Chocolate shavings(Any chocolate preferably dark) for garnish on the top
- Fresh Cherries on the top for garnish.
- Place the bowl with whisk attachment into the freezer for about 1 to 2 hours before you make cake.
- I made chocolate coffee cake at the same day so you can use any chocolate cake or store bought chocolate cake or brownie.. I made 6 inch chocolate coffee cake and cut into the shape of the glass.
- Slice into 2 layers from the cake.
- Place the 1st cake slice on the bottom of the serving glass.
- Pour a tablespoon of cherry syrup and let it soak for about few minutes.
- Meanwhile pour the whipping cream into the chilled bowl with whisk attachment.Beat it for about few minutes until it is well formed
- Add sugar and vanilla extract to it and scrape out all the sides and whisk it well until it gets peak formed stiff..
- Place the dollop of whipped cream over the soaked cherry syrup cake
- Repeat the same for another slice of the cake along with cherry syrup and spread evenly with whipped cream
- If you have the remaining whipped cream,Transfer it into the piping bag with wilton 1 M or 21 tip then decorate it with stars or rosette.
- Garnish it with chocolate shavings and cherry on the center :)